Author Topic: Da li film moze biti proklet?  (Read 4508 times)

eric cartman

Da li film moze biti proklet?
« on: 20-05-2003, 15:19:52 »
Vjerovatno mnogi ovde su culi da se za odredjene filmove veze odredjena doza misticizma t.j.niz neobjasnjenih dogadjanja koja su pratila odredjene filmove.Pomenucu najpoznatije Poltergrest i Exorcist.
Tokom snimanja ovih filmova mnogo je ljudi zapravo izgubilo zivote , bukvalo.Kamere su se kvarile , neke scene nisu mogle biti snimljene zbog neobjasnjenih razloga , filmske vrpce bi npr. pucale tokom snimanja odredjenih scena. Fotografije nekih glumaca su bile objasjanje neobjasnjivom svjetloscu , itd.. da sad ne nabrajam.Ova dva filma osim  gore pomenutih dogadjaja  jos i veze cinjenica da su obe price zasnovane na istinitim dogadjajima.~~~Spooky~~~.
Imate komentare?
Screw you guys I'm goin' home

Black swan

« Reply #1 on: 20-05-2003, 15:41:09 »
kad se snimala Bitka na Neretvi dva ili tri statista su poginuli

eto originalni Stalker je izgorio u požaru i Tarkovski je moro snimiti novi film

:cry:

ma to su jednostavno rečeno neke slučajnosti
Jedini forum na kojem pravim tipkarske grekše

Lurd

« Reply #2 on: 20-05-2003, 16:03:29 »
Najpoznatiji je svakako Rozmarina beba, posle koga se desila serija smrti, od kojih je najpoznatije ubistvo zene Polanskog, Seron Tejt. To je poslednji film koji je Polanski snimio u Americi.

Ne znam tacno koja je serija nesreca zadesila snimanje, ali to ne bi trebalo da bude problem da se nadje.

Ja inace ne vidim razlog zasto film ne bi mogao da bude proklet.
My trees...They have withered and died just like me.

DUNADAN

« Reply #3 on: 20-05-2003, 19:17:05 »
u poredjenju sa brojem filmova koji su do sada snimljeni nekoliko nabrojanih filmova ne moze da drzi vodu prichi o prokletstvu.
ukoliko je snimljeno na hiljade filmova, neizbezno je da ce se pre ili kasnije na snimanju nekih od njih deshavati smrtni sluchajevi ili drugi "neobjashnjivi" dogadjaji.

isto tako je skoro cela ekipa jednog vesterna snimanog u Nevadi zapatila kancer i to ne zbog prokletstva vec iskljuchivo ljudskog faktora.
Two tears in a bucket, motherfuck it.

Ghoul

« Reply #4 on: 20-05-2003, 21:52:07 »
William Peter Blatty: When I was negotiating the film deal. I was staying at the home of Dick Gordon, a Georgetown classmate of mine who was now a law professor at Georgetown Law School. Dick and I were seated in his breakfast nook, talking about what tack to take with the next expected phone call from a producer's Hollywood agent, when the telephone in the living room sounded. My former wife was resting on a living room sofa. The ringing stopped, I heard a clatter, and then my wife kept insisting that she had seen the telephone receiver lift off the hook by itself. When Dick and I entered the room, we did find the phone on              The Exorcist arrives
the floor. Dick picked it up, said "Hello." No one there, just a dial tone. He put it back into its cradle, and my wife explained she'd watched it float up off the receiver and drop to the floor. Dick and I were extremely sceptical. Two days later I was sitting right next to that phone, and it was sitting on a very flat surface, and it rang. Being a heavy smoker at the time, I reached for my pack of cigarettes before answering the telephone, and before I could put my hand on it, I watched the telephone receiver life from the cradle, just enough to clear it and fall off the hook. I picked it up, and found that the agent, not a spectral voice, was indeed on the line. Later I called the phone company, got a technician on the line, and asked if the electricity generated by the ringing of the phone might be enough to cause it to jump off the receiver. He said absolutely not, and that he had never heard before of any such occurrence.

Strange occurrences continued to happen. Actor Jack MacGowran died, carpenters received mutilating injuries. The producer decided to call in a priest to bless the set.

Blatty: There was a cessation of these problems after the first blessing and they did not recur until we changed location from New York to Georgetown, and they started again and the same priest, who was my teacher in High School, Father Tom Bermingham, blessed us again and it stopped. Again, as a Catholic and a man of faith I believe within reason that something unknowable was operating on us at the time.
Blatty was inspired to write the story from a true incident that took place in Mount Rainer, Maryland, to a 14-year-old boy back in 1949. His family first heard footsteps coming from the walls, strange scratching noises and accompanying drum beats. His personality became sinister, along with his physical appearance, and red marks emerged on his skin, some of them actually displaying answers, to questions he was asked.

Blatty: The Catholic Church has actually performed very few exorcisms in the United States, in fact as far as I know there have only been three in the past 50, perhaps 60 years. Before allowing such an exorcism to take place, a rigorous investigation is carried out and among the signs of possession are clearly, visible, exterior and undeniably paranormal phenomena.

Charles Moses (Psychic Researcher): When THE EXORCIST came out I think that really started people believing that they had some kind of relationship to possession; either in their family or that they themselves were possessed. It stirred up a lot of interest throughout the world with psychologists and parapsychologists being swamped with calls by people who thought that they were possessed or someone near to them was.

Blatty: Finally, one must ask what really went on. And finally one must say we don’t know. All we do know is that we have no logical explanation for what happened.
dottore di sinistra scienzia, anti-papa-illuminatore di parallel-splatterpunk;
"балкански Тарантино за филмски рецензии"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boban

« Reply #5 on: 20-05-2003, 21:58:48 »
Meni je najjezivija prica za tri dosadasnja glumca Supermena... svi su ostali nepokretni.
Put ćemo naći ili ćemo ga napraviti.

Boban

« Reply #6 on: 20-05-2003, 22:02:53 »
Quote from: "DUNADAN"
isto tako je skoro cela ekipa jednog vesterna snimanog u Nevadi zapatila kancer i to ne zbog prokletstva vec iskljuchivo ljudskog faktora.

da... medju njima i Dzon Vejn.
Put ćemo naći ili ćemo ga napraviti.

Black swan

« Reply #7 on: 20-05-2003, 22:15:03 »
Manos: Ruka sudbine

mislim da se tako zove film čija je cijela posada umrla
što od raka što od nekih drugih boleština
Jedini forum na kojem pravim tipkarske grekše

Ghoul

« Reply #8 on: 21-05-2003, 07:30:35 »
The Poltergeist film series itself has had its fair share of myths and legends. An urban legend that persists to this day is that the trilogy was ‘cursed’, resulting in four deaths closely linked to the individual productions. Twenty-two year old Dominique Dunn, who played Dana Freeling in the first movie, was murdered by her boyfriend, LA chef John Sweeney, approximately 5 months after the first movie was released. During principal photography on POLTERGEIST 2: THE OTHER SIDE, Will Sampson, who played the good Indian spirit Taylor, contracted heart complications and died from Liver failure during surgery in 1987. However a death did occur during principal photography. Actor Julian Beck, who played the evil Reverend Henry Kane, lost his 18-month battle with stomach cancer on September 14th 1985 before all of his scenes could be completed.
Perhaps the most well known of the POLTERGEIST deaths was that of the lead character, the little girl Carol-Anne played by Heather O’Rourke. Heather died at the age of 12 on February 1st 1988 of septic shock after bacterial toxins    broke loose by a bowel obstruction made there way into her     blood stream. The third and final part of the trilogy was released in June 1988.

iNCUBUs

« Reply #9 on: 21-05-2003, 08:50:16 »
Quote from: "Boban"
Meni je najjezivija prica za tri dosadasnja glumca Supermena... svi su ostali nepokretni.

Nije ni cudo sto je Nicolas Cage odbio da glumi u nastavku serijala :)
Mike Lowery: Hey, isn't it low tide?
Marcus Burnett: Yes, I think it is.
Mike Lowery: Don't you have some relatives that you need to go pick up?

eric cartman

« Reply #10 on: 21-05-2003, 16:40:17 »
POLTERGEIST: FACTS

1. Budget for the movie was $10.7 million and to date it has made $76 million in the USA alone.

2. This movies cast was plagued with bad luck, Dominique Dunn who played the Freeling's teenage daughter Dana was strangled by her boyfriend in 1982, Julian Beck who played the ghostly preacher in part 2 died in 1985 (mind you, he looked like the walking dead anyway) and of course the little girl who played main star Carole Ann in all 3 movies died of Intestinal Stenosis in 1988, it has been said that she died of unknown causes and that she was possessed, no she just had a very rare and cruel disease.

3. The inspiration for this film seems to have been gained from an old Twilight Zone episode called 'Little Girl Lost' whereby a young girl falls into a porthole to another dimension in her bedroom and is heard calling her parents for help in different locations in the house.

4. The awesome special effect at the end whereby the house falls in on itself was achieved by building a four foot model placed in front of an industrial vacuum cleaner, which had stage hands pulling it to bits with wires and blasting it with pump action shot guns, the sequence was done first time and Stephen Spielberg had the left over parts of the model encased in perspex and has them now displayed on top of his piano!

5. The director of 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' directed this movie, Tobe Hooper, it is often misunderstood that Spielberg directed, he just produced the movie.

THE EXORCIST: FACTS

1. The movie opened on December 26th, 1973.

2. Nominated for 10 Academy Awards (won Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Sound) and 4 Golden Globes (won Best Director, Best Film, Best Sound and Best Supporting Actress - Linda Blair)

3. It caused widespread hysteria when released. Reports of fainting, people being institutionalized and at least one miscarriage.

4. The Exorcist has been re-classified in the UK. The uncut version is now available.

5. Still banned on video in Finland.

6. Jack Nicholson was up for the part of Father Karras, before Jason Miller landed the role.

7. Jane Fonda and Shirley Maclaine were approached to play the role of Chris McNeil.

8. Dana Plato (from Different Strokes) was supposedly offered the role of Regan.

9. Mercedes McCambridge sued Warner Bros because she didn't receive credit in the film for her role as the demonic voice.

10. Eileen Dietz played Linda Blair's double. She did all the controversial sexual scenes (i.e lick me, let Jesus, crotch grabbing, etc).

11. The flying puke was actually animated in the film! Dick smith had made a device to use for the scene, but Friedkin didn't think it looked real enough. This device was used in one scene where the puke oozes out on to Father Merrin's collar.

12. The movie grossed over $165M in the theaters in the US and $90M on video, making it one of the most succesful horror films of all time.

eric cartman

« Reply #11 on: 21-05-2003, 16:47:28 »
I o Supermenu

HOLLYWOOD, California (Variety) -- With Paul Walker the latest to drop out of the running to play the title role in the new "Superman" movie for Warner Bros. (Josh Hartnett turned it down earlier), a question comes to mind:

Isn't this supposed to be the role actors would die for?

Not if you talk to talent agents. Frequently suspicious, they are rarely superstitious -- and yet, some raise the "Curse of Superman" as a reason the Brett Ratner-directed picture seems to be having trouble finding the Man of Steel.

What is the curse? While everyone knows the misfortune that came to paralyze Christopher Reeve, the nervous breakdown suffered by Margot Kidder and the multiple sclerosis that struck Richard Pryor; many others connected to "Superman" have suffered.

Kirk Alyn played bit parts and minor supporting roles in several low-budget films before getting his big break playing the title role in the 1948 serial "Superman." But after the serial ended, he failed to sustain a film career and retired to Arizona.

George Reeves, who played the role of Superman in a TV series and several movies in the 1950s, was found dead of a single gunshot wound to the head in 1959. The cause of death was listed as suicide, though controversy swirled around the death: Reeves' prints were never found on the gun, and he'd been having an affair with the wife of MGM exec Eddie Mannix.

The first cartoon "Superman" was voiced by Bud Collyer from 1941-43. He went on to have a fine career in TV, creating and hosting the game show "To Tell the Truth." But he returned to the role to voice "The New Adventures of Superman" for CBS in 1966 -- and three years later, he was dead of a circulatory ailment.

SANdMAN

« Reply #12 on: 22-05-2003, 04:00:17 »
Quote from: "DUNADAN"

ako nazivas ljudskim faktorom da je film sniman u istoj pustinji u kojoj se vrse nuklearne probe. najveci crnjak je sto je Dzon Vejn, arhetip americkog sina i olicenje patriotizma stradao od saveznicke nuke...

SANdMAN

« Reply #13 on: 22-05-2003, 04:13:02 »

DUNADAN

« Reply #14 on: 22-05-2003, 13:44:15 »
naravno da nazivam ljudskim faktorom to shto niko od nadleznih nije obavestio ekipu da rade unutar kontaminirane zone.

SANdMAN

« Reply #15 on: 22-05-2003, 14:07:38 »
axa... bice da nisu stigli da na vreme izbace obavjest za puchanstvo na televiziji...   :roll:

Lurd

« Reply #16 on: 23-05-2003, 00:58:01 »
Dzon Vejn je bio jedno folirantsdko djubre od coveka, bez obzira na cinjenicu da mi je to omiljeni glumac i da je to najbolji i najveci glumac na svetu.

Izbegao je vojsku, tukao je zivotinje, bio je drukara, kasapio je Hjustonu filmove, upropastavao je karijere drugima, bio je ljubomoran i mali i tako dalje...

Incident o kome pricate sjajno je opisan u pesmi "Down in the Desert" velike desert-rock grupe Thin White Rope.

A Duke, bez obzira sto je bio djubre, uvek ce kod mene imati prodju, jer je prosto...C'mon, pilgrim!

DUNADAN

« Reply #17 on: 23-05-2003, 14:37:32 »
gospode boze!
ne znam shta je Dzon Vejn manje; glumac ili dobar.
jebesh mushkarca koji ima X noge a izdaje se za kazanovu
fujjjjjj
kakva crna gluma...

Lurd

« Reply #18 on: 23-05-2003, 17:53:44 »
(rezeci) DUNADAN....

SANdMAN

« Reply #19 on: 23-05-2003, 18:35:37 »
take her easy pilgrim...

Ghoul

Re: Da li film moze biti proklet?
« Reply #20 on: 24-03-2010, 02:23:48 »
ne znam shta je Dzon Vejn manje; glumac ili dobar.
jebesh mushkarca koji ima X noge a izdaje se za kazanovu

kad se to džon vejn izdavao za kazanovu?

oh, well...
inače, dal je vejn glumac ili šta je, tek, on je POJAVA, ikona koja hoda (na filmu, naravno - u 3D ne hoda već poduže vreme) i zaista to treba poštovati.

Shozo Hirono

• http://www.myspace.com/plan9soundsystem
« Reply #21 on: 19-09-2011, 17:11:02 »
Nikolas Kejdž je besmrtan?

Na sajtu eBay pojavila fotografija koja je na prodaju a koja "dokazuje" da je Nikolas Kejdž živeo i za vreme Američkog građanskog rata, 1870. godine, kada je imao 47 godina, koliko ima danas.

Džek Mord iz Sijetla, koji trenutno živi i radi u Vašingtonu pronašao je pomenutu sliku i prodaje je za milion dolara, kolika je početna cena.

"Stari" Nikolas Kejdž živeo je u Bristolu u državi Tenesi za vreme Građanskog rata u Americi. Mord je ubeđen da je Kejdž vampir, koji je misteriozno nestao te 1870. godine, i pojavio se u drugom delu zemlje, u sadašnjem vremenu.

Mord je uveren da je ova priča istinita.Takođe, on veruje da će "današnji" Nikolas Kejdž uskoro ponovo misteriozno nestati i pojaviti se u dalekoj budućnosti.

Karl Rosman

« Reply #22 on: 19-09-2011, 18:34:05 »
Tolike godine, a jos nije naucio da glumi...  :roll:
"On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion."
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won over it"

cutter

« Reply #23 on: 19-09-2011, 18:58:16 »
naučio je, ali je to bilo toliko davno da je zaboravio. isto kao You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Stipan

• SEVERNJAK
    • Stipanov dućan
« Reply #24 on: 19-09-2011, 19:10:28 »
Mord je ubeđen da je Kejdž vampir, koji je misteriozno nestao te 1870. godine, i pojavio se u drugom delu zemlje, u sadašnjem vremenu.

Huh, pa zar vampiri nisu u problemu sa ogledalima, fotkama, dnevnim svetlom i sličnim zavrzlamama?

Джон Рейнольдс

• Труман. Стипан. Бобан.
« Reply #25 on: 19-09-2011, 22:15:03 »
Nije ovo ništa novo, zar niste znali da je Harison Ford još 1959. godine imao kameo ulogu u remek-delu Edvarda Kana Invisible Invaders?

#Τζούτσε