Author Topic: živimo SF  (Read 65407 times)

Meho Krljic

Re: živimo SF
« Reply #400 on: 20-12-2016, 08:49:41 »
Baš živimo SF:
UN: Key Action on ‘Killer Robots’

(Geneva) – An agreement on December 16, 2016, at an international disarmament conference in Geneva could set the course toward a ban on “killer robots,” fully autonomous weapons that would strike without human intervention, Human Rights Watch said today.

At their five-year review conference in Geneva, the 123 nations that are part of the intenational  Convention on Conventional Weapons, agreed to formalize their efforts next year to deal with the challenges raised by weapons systems that would select and attack targets without meaningful human control. The conference participants also agreed to discuss international regulations on incendiary weapons, which severely burn people and set buildings aflame, and are causing devastating harm to civilians in Syria.

“The governments meeting in Geneva took an important step toward stemming the development of killer robots, but there is no time to lose” said Steve Goose, arms director of Human Rights Watch, a co-founder of the Campaign to Stop Killer Robots. “Once these weapons exist, there will be no stopping them. The time to act on a pre-emptive ban is now.”   The countries agreed by consensus in Geneva to bring together a group of governmental experts on lethal autonomous weapons systems at the United Nations in 2017, a major step toward negotiations for a ban. These weapons have not yet been developed, but technology is moving rapidly toward increasing autonomy.   For the first time, China said in Geneva it sees a need for a new international instrument on lethal autonomous weapons systems. The group of nations endorsing the call to ban these weapons expanded to 19 with the additions of Argentina, Guatemala, Panama, Peru, and Venezuela. India’s disarmament representative, Ambassador Amandeep Singh Gill, will chair the killer robots work in 2017.   Governments at the Review Conference also took steps toward addressing the humanitarian problems posed by incendiary weapons. They collectively condemned the use of these weapons against civilians and civilian objects and, for the first time since 1980, agreed to discuss the law governing them.   Incendiary weapons cause excruciatingly painful burns that are difficult to treat. A protocol to the Convention on Conventional Weapons on incendiary weapons has loopholes undermining its ability to prevent the weapons’ harm to civilians.   “Existing law must be strengthened urgently to better protect civilians from the cruel effects of these barbaric weapons,” Goose said. “Governments should act before it is too late for civilians living in towns and cities attacked by Syrian government forces with incendiary weapons.”

Meho Krljic

« Reply #401 on: 21-12-2016, 09:10:09 »
A možda živimo i u sitkomu?  :-? To... bi dosta toga objasnilo.

Mislim, ne znam šta je smešnije u ovom tekstu, to što USA Today pravi članak od nekoliko tvitova Elona Muska koji se nervira zbog saobraćaja i kaže da ima da osnuje firmu koja će da prokopa te neke "tunele" kroz koje bi onda saobraćaj mogao da ide, jelte, pod zemljom, ili je smešnije što vizionarski tehnološki genije izgleda nije upoznat sa konceptom metroa. Da nije odrastao u Beogradu???  :shock:

Next big thing from Elon Musk? It could be 'boring'

lilit

« Reply #402 on: 21-12-2016, 09:14:18 »
sitkom ili idiocracy je najbliži opis al računam da su sve generacije tako počinjale da misle kad su ulazile u te neke, hm, starije godine. ni mi nismo imuni!  :lol:
it's useful to understand the inside mechanisms of this montypythonesque play.

Pizzobatto

« Reply #403 on: 21-12-2016, 10:13:55 »
I've seen the future of SF and it's called Mrkonjić!
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

scallop

« Reply #405 on: 24-12-2016, 08:29:14 »
Na kraju ćemo da odemo u PM za džabe.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain.

Ugly MF

• Kopernik je prso skroz!
    • http://comicsartist.blogspot.com/
« Reply #406 on: 24-12-2016, 10:06:08 »
Ja ne smem Kineske gaće da kupim, a kamoli s nečim njiovim da letim!

Father Jape

« Reply #407 on: 04-01-2017, 22:50:12 »
Ovo nije o novom i naročito uzbudljivom izumu — svi znamo za CCTV kamere i za strimovanje preko interneta. Ali svejedno mi je bio dirljiv ovaj članal Grejama Smita; privlači me ta ideja, a on nudi i predloge u članku.

When I used to work in an office, the day would be broken up by conversation with my colleagues, by trips to the (awful) free drinks machine, by jaunts out of the office to grab lunch, and by the general ambient noise of working around other people.
Now I work from home, and though I have family who are at home too, the days are often spent sat alone, at my computer, at a desk in an empty room from which I can’t see out a window. I’ve learned ways of coping with that, and online livestreams of city streets and landscapes is one of them.
Livestreaming has obviously become a big thing in recent years, but I don’t spend much time watching people play games, make food or talk to camera. No, I watch things like this:

That’s the famous Tokyo Shibuya cross-walk. A hundred or so people will build up on the sidewalk and every few minutes they’ll cross, weaving in and out of each other, while bicycles dodge them and cars sit in wait. I’ve had the tab open on my computer for a few months now, not always visible on one of my monitors, but always there to check in on.
It, and videos like it, add an ebb and flow to my day that’s not there otherwise. The office I described above was defined by a routine, and that routine was reinforced by the people around me. At 1pm, for example, everyone would take lunch, and that normally meant a trip to Boots for their £3 meal deal (it was a glamorous life) or an extravagant trip to Subway for a BMT. I’ve created a routine of my own at home – a morning walk at 8am, still lunch at 1pm most days, and so on – but there’s little to reinforce it. In any case, there’s long stretches in between where I’m just working on what I need to work on because I know I need to work on it, on my own.
But it’s 6am in Tokyo as I write this on Monday afternoon. It’s still dark but the roads are getting busier again. When I checked in around mid-morning they were mostly deserted, only a few people wandering around. Soon it will get light and the crowds will grow in number.
There are other cameras. I’ve been dabbling with , which has less to see at night but added atmosphere from the (Japanese) radio audio between pilots and air traffic control. I also used to , though it’s less good since its owners changed office and therefore the camera’s street view.
Not all the cameras I watch are in Japan. There’s also Jackson Hole, one became a meme a few months ago thanks to a dancing traffic police officer. There’s still always a few hundred people watching it and an active chat channel below, but I minimise that. I’m there for the traffic patterns, for the changing light, for the voyeurism of seeing the weather and walkers in a part of the world I’ll likely never visit. It’s covered in snow today! There are lots of other great Jackson Hole cameras too, including those , alongside , or in the .
There’s something, I know, a little melancholic about this. You could argue that modern capitalism has isolated me in such a way that I have turned to artificial connections with the external world. But I think I’d be watching these livestreams, now I’m acquainted with them, even if I was back working in a shared office space. I am prone in general to feelings of sehnsucht – a hard-to-translate feeling of nostalgia for something never experienced, and a longing for something that doesn’t exist. Like people watching, or seeing towns whizz by from a train window, these livestreams entertain a part of me that dreams of all the lives I’ll never live. It’s a melancholy which enriches my day.
Blijedi čovjek na tragu pervertita.
To je ta nezadrživa napaljenost mladosti.
Dušman u odsustvu Dušmana.

https://lingvistickebeleske.wordpress.com

lilit

« Reply #408 on: 05-01-2017, 00:03:45 »
prelep tekst.

btw, Sehnsucht je, uz Fremdscham, reč koja savršeno opisuje određeno stanje, nemački ima neka baš lepa rešenja.

lilit

« Reply #409 on: 08-01-2017, 01:48:55 »
pa kako smo dosad živeli bez ovog gedžeta?  nas-rofl

Meho Krljic

« Reply #410 on: 08-01-2017, 07:47:32 »
Ali evo sada druge strane življenja u budućnosti:

Norway to switch off FM radio in risky, unpopular shift to digital

Norway is set to become the first nation to start switching off its FM radio network next week, in a risky and unpopular leap to digital technology that will be closely watched by other countries considering whether to follow suit.
 Critics say the government is rushing the move and many people may miss warnings on emergencies that have until now been broadcast via the radio. Of particular concern are the 2 million cars on Norway's roads that are not equipped with Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) receivers, they say.Sixty-six percent of Norwegians oppose switching off FM, with just 17 percent in favor and the rest undecided, according to an opinion poll published by the daily Dagbladet last month.Nevertheless, parliament gave the final go-ahead for the move last month, swayed by the fact that digital networks can carry more radio channels.Switzerland plans a similar shift from 2020, and Britain and Denmark are among those also considering such a switch. A smooth transition to DAB, which is already beamed across Norway, could encourage these countries to move ahead.The shutdown of the FM (Frequency Modulation) network, introduced in the 1950s, will begin in the northern city of Bodoe on Jan. 11.

By the end of the year, all national FM broadcasts will be closed in favor of DAB, which backers say carries less hiss and clearer sound throughout the large nation of 5 million people cut by fjords and mountains."We're the first country to switch off FM but there are several countries going in the same direction," said Ole Joergen Torvmark, head of Digital Radio Norway, which is owned by national broadcasters NRK and P4 to help the transition.Torvmark said cars were the "biggest challenge" - a good digital adapter for an FM car radio costs 1,500 Norwegian crowns  ($174.70), he said.

One member of the ruling coalition was scathing, however, voicing concerns similar to those expressed by thousands of elderly and drivers in surveys and elsewhere."We are simply not ready for this yet," Ib Thomsen, an MP from the Progress Party, a partner in the Conservative-led government, told Reuters."There are 2 million cars on Norwegian roads that don't have DAB receivers, and millions of radios in Norwegian homes will stop working when the FM net is switched off. So there is definitely a safety concern," he said. For the same cost, digital radio in Norway allows eight times more radio stations than FM. The current system of parallel FM and digital networks, each of which cost about 250 million crowns ($29 million), saps investments in programs.Among other nations, Britain plans to review the need for a switchover once digital listening reaches 50 percent. That could be reached by the end of 2017 on current trends, Digital Radio UK spokeswoman Yvette Dore said. ($1 = 8.5861 Norwegian crowns)

Meho Krljic

« Reply #411 on: 25-01-2017, 09:03:29 »
I druge druge strane. Ispostavlja se da konverzacije sa softverom nisu ono što ljudi zaista žele.

Alexa and Google Assistant have a problem: People aren’t sticking with voice apps they try

Pizzobatto

« Reply #412 on: 14-02-2017, 02:13:54 »
Of Flying Cars and the Declining Rate of Profit

David Graeber

https://thebaffler.com/salvos/of-flying-cars-and-the-declining-rate-of-profit

Where, in short, are the flying cars? Where are the force fields, tractor beams, teleportation pods, antigravity sleds, tricorders, immortality drugs, colonies on Mars, and all the other technological wonders any child growing up in the mid-to-late twentieth century assumed would exist by now? Even those inventions that seemed ready to emerge—like cloning or cryogenics—ended up betraying their lofty promises. What happened to them?

mac

• http://www.facebook.com/mihajlo.cvetanovic
« Reply #413 on: 14-02-2017, 12:35:21 »
EM drive će nam omogućiti dosta toga navedenog. A i medicina lepo napreduje.

Ja ponekad imam utisak da postoji nekakva vanzemaljska tehnologija, koju neko tajno analizira, pa onda informacije o tome kontrolisano cure u javnost. Ovaj EM drajv je primer. Neko se dosetio da ga napravi, a da teorijska podloga po kojoj bi uređaj radio još nije otkrivena. I sad skoro baš čitam da možda eto sad imamo teorijsku podlogu za EM drajv, i da ta teorija može da objasni i sijaset drugih misterija u astronomiji (umesto uvođenja tamne materije). Neko je dakle napravio nešto fundamentalno novo, a da nije baš potpuno znao kako to uopšte može da funkcioniše (iako tvrdi da je znao, ali ne dajte se zavarati).

Možda taj princip funkcioniše odavno, pa su sva ta predviđanja zapravo samo bila previše optimistična u vremenu potrebnom da se završi analiza napredne tehnologije, ali tehnologija je tu negde, dobro čuvana tajna.

дејан

• омнирелигиозни фанатични фундаменталиста
« Reply #414 on: 14-02-2017, 12:52:18 »
'обрнути инжињеринг' је теорија завере живахна још од инцидента у розвелу
...barcode never lies
FLA

Гражданка Шульц

• ведьма
« Reply #415 on: 14-02-2017, 13:25:37 »

Where, in short, are the flying cars? Where are the force fields, tractor beams, teleportation pods, antigravity sleds, tricorders, immortality drugs, colonies on Mars, and all the other technological wonders any child growing up in the mid-to-late twentieth century assumed would exist by now? Even those inventions that seemed ready to emerge—like cloning or cryogenics—ended up betraying their lofty promises. What happened to them?

Upravo! Kad pogledas recimo Blejd Ranera koji je smesten u nase vreme...cesto sam se ovo pitala.

Pizzobatto

« Reply #416 on: 14-02-2017, 13:50:21 »
Tekst mi je baš lego, spojio sf, hladni rat, ekonomiju, realna dešavanja sa zaustavljanjem tehnološkog razvoja. Interesantno.

Mac, pa objašnjenje stoji u tekstu, ta emdrajv kanta ne mijenja stvari! Čitaj!

Meho Krljic

« Reply #417 on: 14-02-2017, 14:23:26 »
 Ali valjda je jasno da leteća kola, ili video telefon ne postoje ne zato što tehnologija ne može da ih napravi, nego zato što zapravo  za njima ne postoji stvarna tržišna potreba. Leteća kola bi zahtevala temeljitu reorganizaciju urbanog prostora i temeljito unapređenje obuke koju vozač mora da dobije, a što bi zahtevalo izuzetno veliko ulaganje, a čini se da će zapravo automobil koji se sam vozi da bude ono što će se nametnuti kao sledeći stepen razvoja i ne samo kreirati bezbedniji saobraćajni prostor već istovremeno i promeniti način na koji se percipira potreba za vlasništvom nad automobilom pa preko toga i pitanja parking-prostora. Isto kao što video-telefon izgleda do jaja na filmu a zapravo u životu niko ni sa kim ne priča koristeći objektivno postojeću (i posedovanu) tehnologiju video-telefoniranja jer je ona naprosto neudobnija u odnosu na običan razgovor glasom. Što se tiče traktorskih zraka i energetskih polja – ponovo, ovo su rešenja za probleme koje smo već rešili. Sajla i čekrk su jeftiniji od traktorskih zraka i ne zahtevaju složene mikroprocesore da se koriste, plus imaju mnogo manje delova koji mogu da se pokvare. Energetsko polje kao barijera se čini kao ekstravagantno rešenje za nešto što u 90% slučajeva daleko jeftinije rešavaju cigla i malter a u ostalih 10% klizna staklena ili pleksiglas vrata…

mac

« Reply #418 on: 14-02-2017, 14:28:37 »
Ne mogu da čitam, na poslu sam. Objasni u par rečenica, ako može.

Tehnološki razvoj nije zaustavljen, ali ekonomski principi diktiraju progres tog razvoja. Imamo editovanje gena, što ranije nismo imali, ali je postalo popularno tek kad je postalo ekonomski dostupno. Imamo i omasovljenje transporta, skupljanja i skladištenja energije, imamo lekove za bolesti za koje ranije nismo ni znali da postoje, ali samo za one za koje ima dovoljno kupaca. Imamo mašine na Marsu, ali ne i ljude, jer šta bi pa ljudi radili tamo što mašine ne mogu?

Pizzobatto

« Reply #419 on: 14-02-2017, 15:41:15 »
Pa nisi na poslu čitav dan, nedjelju, mjesec.

Baš uprošćen sažetak: Sovjeti gurali SAD u razvoj, i nakon sletanja na Mjesec smanjen je gas, dok su Sovjeti i dalje eksperimentisali...

Edit
Šo znači slično što i Meho reče, da se tržišni kapitalizam pokazuje kao neplodan za življenje sf-a i treba ga mijenjati!

Tekst doduše ne spominje da Tramp sprema da stigne rusku vojnu tehnologiju i da tu može biti svašta, ali generalno tačno pogađa da kapitalizam nema inovaciju u svojoj srži.

scallop

« Reply #420 on: 14-02-2017, 17:51:27 »
Zgodno. Živimo SF jer neko negde napravi nešto prvi put. Ekonomija nije pogon nego gorivo. I gospod Bog je bio anlaser, a ne motor.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain.

lilit

« Reply #421 on: 11-03-2017, 10:24:25 »

Meho Krljic

« Reply #422 on: 14-03-2017, 09:07:30 »
E, a kad kupiš taj kišobran, moći ćeš da se provozaš Hajperlupom. Barem ako si u Nevadi:

First full-scale Hyperloop system is almost ready for takeoff

lilit

« Reply #423 on: 14-03-2017, 17:35:03 »
kišobran je naravno u posedu (zar ne piše gore: moj? :lol: ), a problem sa hyperloopom je što je mnogo nezgodan čim se pojavi vertikalna oscilacija terena (i neisplatljiviji od letećeg auta :) ). ergo, igraju se na ravnom terenu. neće to za mog vakta.

Meho Krljic

« Reply #424 on: 27-03-2017, 05:04:16 »

Meho Krljic

« Reply #425 on: 03-04-2017, 05:24:07 »
The smartphone is eventually going to die, and then things are going to get really crazy

One day, not too soon — but still sooner than you think — the smartphone will all but vanish, like beepers and fax machines before it. 

Make no mistake, we're still probably at least a decade away from any kind of meaningful shift away from the smartphone. (And if we're all cyborgs by 2027, I'll happily eat my words. Assuming we're still eating at all, I guess.)

Yet, piece by piece, the groundwork for the eventual demise of the smartphone is being laid by Elon Musk, by Microsoft, by Facebook, by Amazon, and a countless number of startups that still have a part to play.

And, let me tell you: If and when the smartphone does die, that's when things are going to get really weird for everybody. Not just in terms of individual products, but in terms of how we actually live our everyday lives and maybe our humanity itself.

Here's a brief look at the slow, ceaseless march towards the death of the smartphone — and what the post-smartphone world is shaping up to look like. 
  The short term 
 People think of the iPhone and the smartphones it inspired as revolutionary devices — small enough to carry everywhere, hefty enough to handle an increasingly large number of our daily tasks, and packed full of the right mix cameras and GPS sensors to make apps like Snapchat and Uber uniquely possible. 

But consider the smartphone from another perspective. The desktop PC and the laptop are made up of some combination of a mouse, keyboard, and monitor. The smartphone just took that model, shrunk it down, and made the input virtual and touch-based. 

So take, for example, the Samsung Galaxy S8, unveiled this week. It's gorgeous with an amazing bezel-less screen and some real power under the hood. It's impressive, but it's more refinement than revolution.

Tellingly, though, the Galaxy S8 ships with Bixby, a new virtual assistant that Samsung promises will one day let you control every single feature and app with just your voice. It will also ship with a new version of the Gear VR virtual reality headset, developed in conjunction with Facebook's Oculus.

The next iPhone, too, is said to be shipping with upgrades to the Siri assistant, along with features aimed at bringing augmented reality into the mainstream

And as devices like the Amazon Echo, Sony PlayStation VR, and the Apple Watch continue to enjoy limited but substantial success, expect to see a lot more tech companies large and small taking more gambles and making more experiments on the next big wave in computing interfaces. 
  The medium term 
 In the medium-term, all of these various experimental and first-stage technologies are going to start to congeal into something familiar, but bizarre. 

Microsoft, Facebook, Google and the Google-backed Magic Leap are all working to build standalone augmented reality headsets, which project detailed 3D images straight into your eyes. Even Apple is rumored to be working on this, too.

Microsoft's Alex Kipman recently told Business Insider that augmented reality could flat-out replace the smartphone, the TV, and anything else with a screen. There's not much use for a separate device sitting in your pocket or on your entertainment center, if all your calls, chats, movies, and games are beamed into your eyes and overlaid on the world around you. 

Meanwhile, gadgetry like the Amazon Echo or Apple's own AirPods become more and more important in this world. As artificial intelligence systems like Apple's Siri, Amazon's Alexa, Samsung's Bixby, and Microsoft's Cortana get smarter, there's going to be a rise not just in talking to computers, but having them talk back.

In other words, computers are going to hijack your senses, more so than they already do, with your sight and your hearing intermediated by technology. It's a little scary. Think of what Facebook glitches could mean in a world where it doesn't just control what you read on your phone, but what you see in the world around you.

The promise, though, is a world where real life and technology blend more seamlessly. The major tech companies promise that this future means a world of fewer technological distractions and more balance, as the physical and digital world become the same thing. You decide how you feel about that.
  The really crazy future 
 Still, all those decade-plus investments in the future still rely on gadgetry that you have to wear on you, even if it's only a pair of glasses. Some of the craziest, most forward-looking, most unpredictable advancements go even further — provided you're willing to wait a few extra decades, that is.

This week, we got our first look at Neuralink, a new company cofounded by Elon Musk with a goal of building computers into our brains by way of "neural lace," a very early-stage technology that lays on your brain and bridges it to a computer. It's the next step beyond even that blending of the digital and physical worlds, as man and machine become one. 

Assuming the science works — and lots of smart people believe that it will —  this is the logical endpoint of the road that smartphones started us on. If smartphones gave us access to information and augmented reality puts that information in front of us when we need it, then putting neural lace in our brains just closes the gap.

Musk has said that this is because the rise of artificial intelligence — which underpins a lot of the other technologies, including voice assistants and virtual reality — means that humans are going to have to augment themselves just to keep up with the machines. If you're really curious about this idea, futurist Ray Kurzweil is the leading voice on the topic

The idea of man/machine fusion is a terrifying one, with science fiction writers, technologists, and philosophers alike having very good cause to ask what even makes us human in the first place. At the same time, the idea is so new that nobody really knows what this world would look like in practice.

So if and when the smartphone dies, it'll actually be the end of an era in more ways than one. It'll be the end of machines that we carry with us passively and the beginning of something that bridges our bodies straight into the ebb and flow of digital information. It's going to get weird. 

And yet, lots of technologists already say that smartphones give us superpowers with access to knowledge, wisdom, and abilities beyond anything nature gave us. In some ways, augmenting the human mind would be the ultimate superpower. Then again, maybe I'm just an optimist.

Meho Krljic

« Reply #426 on: 08-04-2017, 06:41:33 »

Meho Krljic

« Reply #430 on: 13-05-2017, 06:06:51 »
A možda živimo i u sitkomu?  :? To... bi dosta toga objasnilo.

Mislim, ne znam šta je smešnije u ovom tekstu, to što USA Today pravi članak od nekoliko tvitova Elona Muska koji se nervira zbog saobraćaja i kaže da ima da osnuje firmu koja će da prokopa te neke "tunele" kroz koje bi onda saobraćaj mogao da ide, jelte, pod zemljom, ili je smešnije što vizionarski tehnološki genije izgleda nije upoznat sa konceptom metroa. Da nije odrastao u Beogradu???  :shock:

Next big thing from Elon Musk? It could be 'boring'

Ali pošto ipak živimo SF:

Elon Musk has made a 120mph electric sled for blasting cars through underground tunnels

camerashqiptarica

« Reply #431 on: 13-05-2017, 18:40:27 »
kako je planirana tranzicija tockovi-sled? linearno: ide se pravo putem, pa usporavanje kao pred naplatnom kucicom, digne se rampa i eto te na sledu ili "nelinearno": na mnogo mesta se moze iskljuciti s puta, tamo gde postoje stanice za "silazak"? e sad kako te stanice treba da izgledaju, a la podzemne garaze? morbidna kruzna rampa koja vodi u skalameriju koja stavlja aute na saonice (odakle dolaze saonice?)...nekakav jos aprijatniji lift? kakva to glomazna infrastruktura mora biti? kako spreciti zakrcenja?

nece to da bidne da moze u iole razgranatoj konfiguraciji, previse mi je komplikovano i "invazivno"

mac

« Reply #432 on: 13-05-2017, 19:24:02 »
Evo objašnjenja u videu

camerashqiptarica

« Reply #433 on: 13-05-2017, 21:19:31 »
aaa platforma lifta je ujedno i sled...zgodno (i ocigledno :()
naredno pitanje koje mi se nameće je poreklo onih sledova koji su "prekobrojni" jer ako ima dvesta otvora u jednom gradu od milion stanovnika (super!), to znaci da u jednom momentu u tom gradu moze da se vozi dvesta auta (smesno!)...znaci odnekle ce morati da se izbacuju dodatne platforme. za to ipak treba zesca masinerija, tipa nekoliko velikih postrojenja-stanica koje distribuiraju prazne platforme po gradu, da popune "rupe", u suprotnom jedan lift bi opsluzivao toliko auta dnevno da bi se investicija samo u njega isplatila za vec jedno 10.000 godina

btw ovo je mozda malo glupo pitanje, ali kad se spusti platforma i ostane bukvalno rupa-ambis sta onda? nece valjda biti zjapeci krater usred grada (deca pijanci vandali teroristi manijaci samoubice izvolte)? jedino racionalno u ovom momentu mi je da kada se spusti jedna platforma druga platforma izadje da zapti otvor i onda onda platforma ostaje "zakljucana" dok ne dodje zamena (sluzi kao obican poklopac i za to vreme auto moze da stoji na njoj i da kulira, sto sve ne moze realno trajati duze od par minuta). ako je zamena u vidu platforme sa autom koji se iskljucuje na tom punktu, onda auto dole mora da saceka da se ovaj gore spusti, da bi se on podigao...ili se gornja platforma sa sve autom na njoj "otvori" (pomeri unazad)...znaci svaki punkt bi morao da "barata" sa najmanje dve platforme u isto vreme. i vec to je zasigurno jedan ne-naivan mehanizam.

edit: pogledao sam ponovo video, propusio sam da primetim da na svakom punktu postoje dva lifta. da, to je isto ocigledno ( :() ali ne resava problem decouvlačećih jama

Boban

« Reply #437 on: 06-08-2017, 22:34:42 »
Da li je neko malo više upućen u ovo?

http://fakti.org/globotpor/quo-vadis-orbi/facebook-stopirao-vestacku-inteligenciju-koja-je-uspela-da-stvori-sopstveni-jezik

Facebook стопирао вештачку интелигенцију која је успела да створи сопствени језик
ЊЕНИ „АГЕНТИ“ ПРОГРАМИРАНИ ДА СЕ СЛУЖЕ ПРОСТИМ ЕНГЛЕСКИМ, АЛИ УБРЗО ПРЕШЛИ НА СВОЈ ЈЕЗИК

ПОЈАВЉУЈУ се неочекивани проблеми са вештачком интелигенцијом.
        Facebook је објавио да је био принуђен да стопира један од својих система вештачке интелигенције због нечега сасвим непредвиђеног.
        Открио је да су његови истраживачи утврдили да је тај систем почео да „комуницира“ на језику који му није био задат и који они нису могли да разумеју и дешифрују.
        Додатно је објаснио да су такозвани „агенти вештачке интелигенције - ботови“ - који су били створени ради разговора са људима - прво међусобно комуницирали на упрошћеном енглеском, али да су после неког времена створили сопствени језик.
        Тај језик је разумела само вештачка интелигенција, а не и њени творци.
        Из ове околности је извучен очекивани и упозоравајући закључак:
        „Ако агенти вештачке интелигенције могу да разговарају на језику који су сами створили, онда им људи и њихово посредовање више нису ни потребни“.
        Facebook је признао да је „повукао ручну“ управо зато што његови сарадници нису били у стању да схвате и разумеју шта говоре и мисле агенти вештачке интелигенције коју су створили.
        Ово је, највероватније, тек почетак сличних проблема.
        Својеврсно прво алармно звоно.

Put ćemo naći ili ćemo ga napraviti.

mac

« Reply #438 on: 06-08-2017, 22:55:09 »
Pa da, isto kao što je onomad onaj tviter bot brzo prešao na alt-right retoriku, jer je tako dobijao najviše reakcije. To je čak i bilo moguće predvideti, da su imali nekog komunikologa u timu.

Što je sistem kompleksniji to je više vremena potrebno da se shvati šta će biti krajnji rezultat. A kompjuteri upravo i služe da skrate to vreme do krajnjeg rezultata.

lilit

« Reply #440 on: 08-08-2017, 10:44:56 »
kao što znamo, Hyperloop je a pipe dream (sorry for the pun, pipes, tunnels) :)

plus, Elon nije idiot. zna on da neće dobiti odobrenja. ovo je bio super cheap PR za firmu i njega.

Аксентије Новаковић

• Homo Superior
« Reply #441 on: 10-08-2017, 20:36:16 »
Роботи к'о судија Дред

OVO NEMA NI AMERIKA, PRVI PUT U SVETU: Roboti na kineskim ulicama izdaju naloge za hapšenje i presuđuju na licu mesta

Kina je uposlila hiljade robota da izdaju naloge za hapšenje kineskim državljanima

Skoro 15 000 pravnih slučajeva su pregledali roboti uposleni od prošlog septembra, rekli su zvaničnici na konferenciji za štampu održanoj ove nedelje.

Oni su primetili probleme i ispravili greške kod više od polovine slučajeva, a 541 presuda je bila smanjena.

Roboti su pomogli prilikom upravljanja slučajevima iz sedam gradskih opština i više od 30 nižih vlasti u Jiangsuu. Mnogi od tih slučajeva su saobraćajni prekršaji.

Roboti se kreću uz pomoć točkova i imaju torzo nalik ljudskom, bez ruku. Oni imaju digitalni ekran umesto lica koji prikazuje oči i usta, kao i informacije o slučaju.

Jiangsu se ubrzano razvija u jednu od najmodernijih kineskih provincija nakon otvaranja brojnih proizvođača komponenti visoke tehnologije u toj oblasti.

Jedna fabrika u elektronskoj četvrti Kunšana, grada u Jiangsuu, je prošle godine izjavila da će otpustiti 60 000 radnika i zameniti ih robotima.

Zvaničnici koji upravljaju legalnim robotima su namerili da otklone strahove da bi netačna analiza mogla prouzrokovati nepravedno suđenje za osumnjičenog, govoreći da mašine „ ne sude subjektivno.“

Međutim, čini se da će biti malo mesta za fleksibilnost kod suđenja kontrolisanih komunističkom partijom u Kini gde je skoro savršena stopa osuđivanosti, odnosno gde je više od 99% osuđivanih proglašeno krivim.

http://webtribune.rs/ovo-nema-ni-amerika-prvi-put-u-svetu-roboti-na-kineskim-ulicama-izdaju-naloge-za-hapsenje-i-presuduju-na-licu-mesta/

Аксентије Новаковић

• Homo Superior
« Reply #442 on: 13-08-2017, 16:20:10 »
Russia’s Rostec Develops New Technology to Fight Wildfires With Artificial Rain

Russia’s Rostec State Corporation has developed a new technology that induces rain in a designated place to fight wildfires, the corporation said on Friday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — The technology implies firing squibs filled with silver iodide at clouds, which causes rain to start at least 30 minutes later.

"The Rostec state corporation created means of active intervention in the hydrometeorological processes. The technology is aimed at causing precipitation and will be used in agriculture as well as to fight wildfires. Serial production is going to start in the fourth quarter of 2017," Rostec said in a statement.

The Rostec’s manufacturers have already been producing several means of intervention in the hydrometeorological processes, such as Alazan anti-hail rockets, PV-26 munitions causing precipitation, and Nuris anti-avalanche complexes.

https://sputniknews.com/science/201708111056387249-rostec-technology-fight-fire-artificial-rain/

Аксентије Новаковић

• Homo Superior
« Reply #443 on: 13-08-2017, 17:23:34 »

‘Until a reboot do us part’: Japanese guys are marrying VR brides (VIDEO)

Japanese men are tying the digital knot with Virtual Reality brides – and the ceremony is just as strange as it sounds.

Footage from a bizarre ceremony in Tokyo Friday shows a suited Japanese groom exchanging vows with his cartoon VR girlfriend.

The ‘couple’ exchange vows and gaze into each other's eyes via VR headset before engaging in a remarkably awkward first kiss as husband and wife in front of their equally 'real' wedding guests.

The concept stems from the anime video game 'Niitzuma Lovely x Cation' in which players can develop and foster relationships with virtual girlfriends.

For players in particularly committed relationships with their anime paramours, the game’s creators developed a way for the couples to be joined together in virtual matrimony.

No update as of yet on how the couple spent their first night as husband and wife. On a separate note, VR sex suits are now a thing.

https://www.rt.com/viral/394916-virtual-reality-brides-japan/

Аксентије Новаковић

• Homo Superior
« Reply #444 on: 15-08-2017, 16:20:25 »
Kina će koristiti veštačku inteligenciju (AI) kako bi gledali u budućnost i pomogli policiji da predvidi zločine čak pre nego što se i dogode.

Slično kao u filmu “Suvišni izveštaj, vlasti u zemlji istočne Azije žele da uhvate kriminalce pre nego što počine bilo kakve prekršaje.

Policija u državi je u nadgledanju uvrstila pomoć AI da odredi ko će počiniti zločin pre nego što se to dogodi.

Li Meng, zamenik ministra za nauku, je rekao: “Ako dobro koristimo naše pametne sisteme i pametne objekte, možemo znati unapred… ko bi mogao biti terorista, ko bi mogao učiniti nešto loše.“

Jedan od načina na koji se Kina nada da će zaviriti u budućnost je sa firmom za prepoznavanje lica “Cloud Walk,“ koja ima probni softver koji prikuplja podatke o tome gde se ljudi nalaze i šta rade.

Na primer, ako je građanin posetio prodavnicu oružja, onda ova firma može ukombinovati to sa drugim podacima kako bi procenila mogućnost te osobe da počini zločin.

Portparol “Cloud Walk-a,“ Fu Siaolong, je rekao: “Policija koristi sistem za rangiranje velikih podataka kako bi ocenili visoko sumnjive grupe ljude na osnovu toga gde idu i šta rade.“

On je dodao da rizik raste ako osoba “često posećuje transportne centre i odlazi na sumnjiva mesta poput prodavnice noževa.“

Drugi način na koji policija može koristiti AI da predvidi zločine je kroz algoritme koji koriste “analizu gomile“ da otkrije “sumnjive“ obrasce osobe kako bi utvrdili da li je ona lopov, na primer.

Takođe se može koristiti i za praćenje lokacija “velikog rizika,“ kao što su prodavnice noževa i čekića.

Gospodin Fu je dodao: “Naravno, ako neko kupi kuhinjski nož, to je u redu, ali ako ta osoba takođe kasnije kupi vreću i čekić, ta osoba postaje sumnjiva.“

Vlasti su takođe spremne da koriste softver za “ličnu reidentifikaciju“ kako bi pronašli nečiju identifikaciju čak i ako je na potpuno novoj lokaciji i pokušava da se prikrije.

Leng Biao, profesor za telesno prepoznavanje na Pekinškom univerzitetu za aeronautiku i astronautiku, je rekao: “Možemo kroristiti reidentifikaciju da pronađemo ljude koji izgledaju sumnjivo po tome što se odlaze i vraćaju se na isto područje, ili koji nose maske.“

“Sa reidentifikacijom je takođe moguće i ponovo sastaviti nečiji trag širom velikog područja.“

http://webtribune.rs/kina-koristi-tehnologiju-da-predvidi-zlocine-pre-nego-sto-se-dese/

lilit

« Reply #445 on: 16-08-2017, 12:07:22 »
verovatno postoji bolji topik za ovu vest, al da ne propustimo. elon mask se igra kako bismo mi voleli da možemo. :lol:

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/8/14/16143306/spacex-falcon-9-rocket-launch-ground-landing-nasa-iss

Meho Krljic

« Reply #446 on: 01-10-2017, 05:46:40 »