Author Topic: Obama još nije ukokan, a ka'će ne znamo...  (Read 12338 times)

Tex Murphy

• Radioaktivna aleja
Obama još nije ukokan, a ka'će ne znamo...
« on: 29-08-2008, 14:04:17 »
Jesam li ja jedini kome je strašno amusing što Obama drži govor na godišnjicu čuvenog govora MARTINA LUTERA KINGA i dotični govor drži na stadionu, a posljednji predsednik koji se narodu obratio sa stadiona je DŽON KENEDI  :!:  :evil:

Demo(n)lisher

« Reply #1 on: 29-08-2008, 14:53:42 »
Ako bude bio predsednik, mozda ce ga neki usamljeni ludak ubiti na njegovoj inaguraciji. 8)
I`m a self - improved evil baby.

mafija_x

« Reply #2 on: 29-08-2008, 15:04:54 »
Ako ne ubiju Obamu shvatiću to kao potpuno gubljenje identiteta Amerikanaca, kao pravu dekadenciju američkog volkgeista.
 :!:
izgubili smo se u sirini ideje

Kastor

« Reply #3 on: 29-08-2008, 15:32:26 »
Obamu obezbeđuje SS  ( :wink: secr. serv.) već godinu dana (dakle i pre nego što je postao president-elect), što znači da ako već pokušaja nije bilo, ozbiljnih pretnji jeste.
"if you're out there murdering people, on some level, you must want to be Christian."

Albedo 0

« Reply #4 on: 29-08-2008, 17:42:35 »
pričam ti priču...

Demo(n)lisher

« Reply #5 on: 29-08-2008, 17:56:30 »
Da su zeleli da ga ubiju, lako bi mogli ostvariti svoje zelje. Kad su ubili mnogo znacajnije licnosti koje su imale mnogo vecu protekciju, onda Obama predstavlja sinonim za macji kasalj. 8)

zakk

• Očigledan slučaj RASTROJSTVA!
    • IP Tardis
« Reply #6 on: 29-08-2008, 17:57:17 »
http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/assisination.plot.obama.2.802827.html

Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point
Written by Brian Maass and cbs4denver.com staff
Story: US Attorney: Evidence Doesn't Support Obama Threat
 Section: Democratic National Convention Section
Reporting
Brian Maass
DENVER (CBS4/AP) ―

Denver's U.S. attorney is expected to speak on Tuesday afternoon about the arrests of four people suspected in a possible plot to shoot Barack Obama at his Thursday night acceptance speech in Denver. All are being held on either drug or weapons charges.

One of those suspects spoke exclusively to CBS4 investigative reporter Brian Maass from inside the Denver City Jail late Monday night and said his friends had discussed killing Obama.

"So your friends were saying threatening things about Obama?" Maass asked.

"Yeah," Nathan Johnson replied.

"It sounded like they didn't want him to be president?"

"Well, no," Johnson said.

Maass reported earlier Monday that one of the suspects told authorities they were "going to shoot Obama from a high vantage point using a ... rifle ... sighted at 750 yards."

Law enforcement sources told Maass that one of the suspects "was directly asked if they had come to Denver to kill Obama. He responded in the affirmative."

The story began emerging Sunday morning when Aurora police arrested Tharin Gartrell, 28. He was driving a rented pickup truck in an erratic manner, according to sources.

Sources told CBS4 police found two high-powered, scoped rifles in the car along with camouflage clothing, walkie-talkies, wigs, a bulletproof vest, a spotting scope, licenses in the names of other people and 44 grams of methamphetamine. One of the rifles is listed as stolen from Kansas.

Aurora police alerted federal officials because of heightened security surrounding the Democratic convention, Aurora police Det. Marcus Dudley said.

"Clearly we feel that there are federal implications -- otherwise we would not have notified those agencies," Dudley said Monday night. "The weapons clearly would cause great concern."

Subsequently authorities went to the Cherry Creek Hotel in Glendale to contact an associate of Gartrell's. But that man, identified as Shawn Robert Adolph, 33, who was wanted on numerous warrants, jumped out of a sixth floor hotel window. Law enforcement sources say Adolph broke an ankle in the fall and was captured moments later. Sources say he had a handcuff ring and was wearing a swastika, and is thought to have ties to white supremacist organizations.

Nathan Johnson, 32, an associate of Gartrell and Adolph, was also arrested Sunday morning. He told authorities that the two men had "planned to kill Barack Obama at his acceptance speech."

"He don't belong in political office. Blacks don't belong in political office. He ought to be shot," Johnson told Maass.

"Do you think they were really plotting to kill Obama?" Maass asked.

"I don't want to say yes, but I don't want to say no," he said.

Johnson's girlfriend Natasha Gromek is also under arrest on drug charges.

The Secret Service, FBI, ATF and the joint terrorism task force are all investigating the alleged plot. Dudley didn't say what tied the men together but said more arrests were possible.

Officials with the U.S. Attorney's office in Denver said they do not believe there is a credible threat to Obama or the convention.

"It's premature to say that it was a valid threat or that these folks have the ability to carry it out," said a U.S. government official familiar with the investigation. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

U.S. Attorney Troy Eid said the case was under investigation.

"We're absolutely confident there is no credible threat to the candidate, the Democratic National Convention, or the people of Colorado," Eid said in a prepared statement.

Gartrell, who has no known address, was being held at the Arapahoe County jail on $50,000 bail on drug and weapons charges. The jail said he was due in court Thursday.

Additional Resources

• For complete coverage of the planning for the 2008 Democratic convention in Denver, as well as information about how to volunteer and for a list of helpful links, visit the Democratic National Convention section.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

(© 2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
Why shouldn't things be largely absurd, futile, and transitory? They are so, and we are so, and they and we go very well together.

Truba

« Reply #7 on: 29-08-2008, 18:02:22 »
ak ne mogu osamu mogu obamu  :evil:
Najjači forum na kojem se osjećam kao kod kuće i gdje uvijek mogu reći što mislim bez posljedica, mada ipak ne bih trebao mnogo pričati...

morbius

• http://www.morbius.dzaba.com
« Reply #8 on: 29-08-2008, 18:29:58 »
Ja mu dajem oko 80% šanse da bude izabran i oko 50% šanse da preživi prvi mandat. Ako ga ne koknu pre kraja izbora, naravno.
Why me?

Albedo 0

« Reply #9 on: 29-08-2008, 20:04:13 »
... đe goveda riču...

Demo(n)lisher

« Reply #10 on: 29-08-2008, 20:13:18 »
Ja mislim da Amerika jos nije dovoljno zrela da crnac bude predsednik, i ako se to desi nesto je trulo u beloj, hriscanskoj drzavi Americi. :twisted: Desnicarski mediji uopste nisu radosni i raspolozeni mogucom pobedom Obame, cak ga nazivaju "prikrivenim muslimanskim spavacem". Kazu da u ovakvim slucajevima narod bira manje zlo od dva zla, ali je to totalna budalastina. Ni nama Srbima sa brdovitog Balkana se ne pise dobro, a ni nativnim Amerima.
Busha su jednom prilikom novinari upitali da navede jedan dobar, opravdan razlog zasto favorizuje Mekejna, na sta je on onda odgovorio da je Mekejn vrlo simpatican i komican covek, i da ce ljudi poput njega dobro dodji isfrustriranoj i depresivnoj Americi. :!:

Kunac

« Reply #11 on: 29-08-2008, 20:51:06 »
McCain ima super prezime, a za V.P.-a je odabrao brinetu od 44 godine: Saru Polin.
"zombi je mali žuti cvet"

mafija_x

« Reply #12 on: 30-08-2008, 00:53:15 »
Kako bi se zvao film o Obaminom ubistvu?

Barack ili Obama?

1. Barack: A story of a murder
2. Obama: The life and death of the first black president

Son of Man

• See ya in Bambiland...
« Reply #13 on: 30-08-2008, 01:01:22 »
Kad smo vec kod TRUE GORE-a ovo je ipak ne-pre-va-zi-dje-nooooo-ooo-ooooooo  :D

Joj Roso, izgibosmo !!!  :(  :evil:

Vladimir

« Reply #14 on: 30-08-2008, 01:37:27 »
Quote from: "Kunac"
McCain ima super prezime, a za V.P.-a je odabrao brinetu od 44 godine: Saru Polin.
VPILF!  :D

Demo(n)lisher

« Reply #15 on: 30-08-2008, 01:55:13 »
Nije valjda ovo 10050 Cielo Drive?

Son of Man

• See ya in Bambiland...
« Reply #16 on: 30-08-2008, 08:55:17 »
Jbga neko napiso da je vido fotke sa obdukcije JFK-a mislim mafia_x pa odma obriso a ja u medjuvremenu postavio ovo, chisto da mu dohakam, da vidi da moze i gore,al jbga uzjeba me   :cry:

Nije brte ovo Cielo Drive mada lichi, ovo je bre Karaushlina gajba, sinoc slikano  :twisted: :D

cutter

« Reply #17 on: 10-09-2008, 16:47:20 »

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #18 on: 10-09-2008, 17:44:58 »
Sara, Sara, Sara...GO McCain  :evil:

I WAS ANTI-OBAMA BEFORE IT WAS COOL

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #19 on: 10-09-2008, 18:06:07 »
A sa plaze u streljanu...za ne daj Boze da Osama dobije

Vladimir

« Reply #20 on: 10-09-2008, 20:11:27 »

DušMan

• Urbana gradska faca
« Reply #21 on: 10-09-2008, 20:19:16 »
Pa ta žena ima dva lica!
Nekoć si bio punk, sad si Štefan Frank.

---

« Reply #22 on: 11-09-2008, 13:15:10 »
"zato - što si žena sa dva lica
zato - što me mučiš zbog sitnica
zato - što si prava noćna ptica
moja teška nesanica"

džej
Ti si iz Bolivije? Gde je heroin i zašto ste ubili Če Gevaru?

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #23 on: 11-09-2008, 14:08:18 »
A evo kakvo djubre je Osama izabrao za VP-a.
"Joe Biden was an enthusiastic supporter of Clinton’s bombing of Serbia, so much so he sponsored the March 23, 1999 Senate resolution authorizing Clinton to bomb Serbia. Biden declared ‘all Serbs should be placed in Nazi-style concentration camps’ during Senatorial deliberations in 1999 over NATO’s attack against Serbia. On Larry King Live, he characterized the Serbs as ‘a bunch of illiterates, degenerates, baby killers, butchers and rapists.’

A misljenje njegovog sina o nama:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=VO66_d8i4kw

Saro, dobro nanisani. :evil:

Ghoul

• The Cult of Ghoul
« Reply #24 on: 11-09-2008, 15:36:08 »
odma sam ja reko da je taj crnja = svinja al svi se rastopili, kao, -jaooo, sto je sladak mali crnja, chuknem ga uglav, daj da imamo jednog takvog za precednika, mozda ce bude bolji od ovi dosadasnji...-
oce, kurac!

a jasno mi je bilo cim sam vido sta je reko glede horora.

ko ne voli horor ne zasluzuje ni da zivi.

Tex Murphy

• Radioaktivna aleja
Hm...
« Reply #25 on: 11-09-2008, 17:40:36 »
Vrlo mi je drago što nisam Amerikanac.

Milosh

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

http://milosh.mojblog.rs/

bljakse

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #28 on: 12-09-2008, 09:38:48 »
Pre bi trebalo procitati ovo:

Election of Biden serious problem for Serbia
Author: T. Tricia, J. Stojković | 25.08.2008 - 08:39
Election of Biden serious problem for Serbia

Western analysts estimate that election of Jo Biden for VP candidate of Senator Barrack Obama’s was a good decision. Board Kasich, American analyst of Serbian origin does not agree. He thinks that by choosing a member of Washington establishment and a man of cold war mentality has betrayed his dedication to changes.

The choice of Biden is especially bad for Serbia. He was one of those who proposed resolution on bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999. He also believes that all changes in Serbia are the result of pressure made by Washington’, Kesic says for ‘Blic’. According to his words Biden is of the opinion that Serbs are guilty for everything.
Kesic believes that if Obama wins with Biden as Vice president, Serbia can expect further blackmailing and setting of conditions what shall especially reflect on Kosovo problem.
‘I am expecting Biden to be even more engaged in lobbying over Kosovo’, Kesic says. He also speaks about problems regarding the Republic of Srpska and revision of the Dayton Treaty. And finally Biden is severe opponent of Russia what can affect Serbia indirectly in view of its traditionally close relations with Russia.

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #29 on: 12-09-2008, 09:40:37 »
Ili ko podrzava Osamu u Srbiji:

Promocija knjige "Smelost nade"
5. septembar 2008. | 16:52 -> 18:23 | Izvor: B92
Beograd -- Izdanje knjige Baraka Obame “Smelost nade“ na srpskom jeziku predstavljeno je na Pravnom fakultetu u Beogradu.

O knjizi i o Baraku Obami govorili su izdavač Goran Perčević, direktor “Interkomerca“ i bivši funkcioner SPS-a, i Den Šomon, direktor političkih kampanja senatora Obame u periodu od 2003. do 2005. godine u Ilinoisu, kao i kampanje "Obama 2010".

Milka Forcan, Goran Pitić, Zoran Anđelković - Baki, Oliver Antić, Rodoljub Šabić, Goran Vesić i Borka Vučić okupili su se zbog promocije jedne od najprodavanijih knjiga u SAD, knjige "Smelost nade” američkog predsedničkog kandidata Baraka Obame.

Tex Murphy

• Radioaktivna aleja
Hm...
« Reply #30 on: 12-09-2008, 13:21:26 »
Obama, Mekejn, sve je to isto g... Mrzim Ameriku i oću da umre u najstrašnijim mukama i to što prije!!!  :cry:

DušMan

• Urbana gradska faca
Re: Hm...
« Reply #31 on: 13-09-2008, 10:42:05 »
Quote from: "Harvester"
Vrlo mi je drago što nisam Amerikanac.

A tek što nisi crnac?

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #32 on: 24-09-2008, 19:08:45 »
OBOZAVAM USA PREDSEDNICKE KAMPANJE

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=U4-TZspqlOs

Spektakl.Ovako se nisam dugo nasmejao. Vredi svih 8:23sec.

:D

Go Sara !!!

mafija_x

« Reply #33 on: 24-09-2008, 23:28:25 »
Quote from: "raindelay"
OBOZAVAM USA PREDSEDNICKE KAMPANJE

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=U4-TZspqlOs

Spektakl.Ovako se nisam dugo nasmejao. Vredi svih 8:23sec.

:D

Go Sara !!!

Ово није политички коректно. xfrog

raindelay

• Disco Inferno
« Reply #34 on: 25-09-2008, 09:32:23 »
Nastavlja se represija:
"Државна школа у граду Аурори у Колораду суспендовала је са наставе Декса Далтона (11), јер је фломастером на белој мајици написао „Обама, најбољи пријатељ терориста". Отац је подржао сина и позвао новинаре рекавши да су наставници његовом сину повредили људска права. Малишан, рекао је отац, има право да каже шта мисли о америчком председничком кандидату.
- Одузели су ми право на слободу говора. Ако имам право да носим ту мајицу, онда желим то своје право да искористим. А ако је једини начин да га искористим суспензија, па нека ме онда суспендују - рекао је Декс новинарима.
У школи тврде да су дечаку понудили да промени мајицу, обуче је наопако или да га суспендују. Дечак је, кажу, одабрао суспензију. "

cutter

Milosh

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

http://milosh.mojblog.rs/

scallop

« Reply #37 on: 06-10-2008, 12:22:57 »
Dok ga izaberu ima da ga toliko prepariraju da neće biti nizašta.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain.

zakk

• Očigledan slučaj RASTROJSTVA!
    • IP Tardis
« Reply #38 on: 07-10-2008, 21:54:24 »
Shatner Retrieves Hasselhoff from 1984 to Join in Run for U.S. Presidency

Willam Shatner and David Hasselhoff (circa 1984) announce their intention to run.

SHATNER RANCH, CA (AP) - William Shatner today announced his intention to run for the U.S. Presidency. Running with him for vice president will be the 1984-era David Hasselhoff. Brushing aside questions on the apparent use of time travel in the selection of his running mate, Shatner reportedly declared “It doesn’t matter how Shatner did it. All that matters is that Shatner got it done.”

A confidential source disclosed that the campaign “knew we needed Hasselhoff. There was never any debate about that. But we needed his hair at its most lustrous, his rocking at its hardest. In 1984, his crime fighting skills were at their peak and his album sales were skyrocketing in Germany. That was the Hasselhoff we needed, so that’s the Hasselhoff that Shatner went and got.”

“Shatner’s confidence and Hasselhoff’s fashion sense are a devastatingly powerful combination,” noted one breathy Washington insider, “and their track record is impeccable. They always, always save the day. I mean, Obama is charming and he means well, but Shatner and Hasselhoff have saved the world countless times. The latest polls are earth-shattering; American women just can’t get enough.”

“I’m just so thrilled to be a part of something so awesome. I mean, wow!” said Hasselhoff upon his arrival in 2008, not a strand of hair out of place. “My buddy KITT and I promise to keep America’s streets safe, and I will personally supply CPR to any small-town single mothers in need. Just call my watch.”

Shatner immediately launched a volley of attacks on his political rivals. “I want to take this opportunity to officially challenge Mr. McCain to a cage match; my good friends at HBO are donating all funds from the pay per view event to my campaign. No refs allowed. 9pm Eastern/10 Central on Easter Sunday. And Hillary.. such a beautiful woman.. a glorious, powerful woman… she will be welcome in the White House at any hour. Any hour at all.”

Responding to questions of party allegiance in the face of these remarks, Shatner answered “Screw them.” Requests for additional comment were denied.

The office of former Republican hopeful Fred Thompson issued a press release in response to the attacks, calling the whole idea of actors running for the presidency, “totally retarded.”

Following the press briefing, the magnetic duo departed - Shatner to a waiting shuttlecraft and Hasselhoff boarding the campaign mobile command center, a black 18-Wheeler emblazoned with the Knight Foundation’s logo. The candidates made it clear in conversation with reporters that they meant to “right wrongs, solve the world’s problems single-handedly, and win the office of the presidency for William Shatner.”

http://www.shatnerhasselhoff.com
Why shouldn't things be largely absurd, futile, and transitory? They are so, and we are so, and they and we go very well together.

DušMan

• Urbana gradska faca
« Reply #39 on: 18-10-2008, 22:02:51 »

At last night’s Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner in New York City, both presidential candidates delivered pretty funny speeches, taking jabs at each other and themselves.

But while Sen. John McCain’s address probably was funnier, Sen. Barack Obama may have scored more points with the nerd crowd with two comics references.

The first came in his opening when he said, “I was thrilled to get this invitation and I feel right at home here because it’s often been said that I share the politics of Alfred E. Smith and the ears of Alfred E. Neumann.”

The second, and far funnier one, was when he addressed a repeated question from the McCain campaign — “Who is Barack Obama?” — and the mocking, and rather messianic, label “The One.”

“Contrary to the rumors you have heard, I was not born in a manger,” he told the crowd at the white-tie charity roast. “I was actually born on Krypton and sent here by my father Jor-El to save the Planet Earth.”

You can watch the McCain and Obama speeches at YouTube, or read the transcripts here.

Established in 1946 by Francis Cardinal Spellman and named for the former governor of New York, the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation supports the poor, sick and underprivileged in the Archdiocese of New York.

DušMan

• Urbana gradska faca
« Reply #40 on: 24-10-2008, 00:55:12 »

Batmoboama and Robiden

Son of Man

• See ya in Bambiland...
« Reply #41 on: 24-10-2008, 21:09:03 »
VOTE THIRD PARTY. -W.

---------------

Rep.
David Duke says to The American People:

Neither McCain nor Obama!

To the more liberal Americans: Do you really think that Obama is the “anti-war candidate” when he now cravenly says that he is not committed to complete pullout from Iraq on his original timetable and that he will “evaluate the situation at the time.” Obama actually promises to massively increase American troops in the meat-grinder of Afghanistan.
Are these the words of an anti-war candidate, or an extreme, pro-war candidate?

Just like John McCain, Obama has prostrated himself at the feet of the Jewish Lobby and the extremists who run Israel. His biggest single source of campaign money comes from the hyper-globalist, Zionist, international banking house of Goldman Sachs, and he dutifully supported the 700 billion theft proposed by them and just like McCain supports Fed Chairman Ben SHALOM Bernanke. Is Obama an agent of change or more of the same in a different, more acceptable, and perhaps more dangerous face? With the hatred of George Bush in America and around the world, and Obama viewed as an agent of change, he is actually in a position to advance the same insane, globalist policies of war and globalism more dangerously than would be a John McCain who is seen accurately as a continuation of the policies of George Bush.

To the more conservative Americans: Do you really think John McCain, Mr. Amnesty, truly supports your true interests? 15 out of the 20 largest sources of McCain’s campaign come from Wall Street, Globalist financial firms, including, as is the case for Obama: firms like Goldman Sachs. He, like Obama, supported the bailout, the biggest theft in American history, and for truly patriotic Americans, remember: he supports Americans spending the blood of our sons and bankrupting this country in endless wars for Israel.

Those of you from the Left or the Right who think you must vote for the “lesser of two evils,” are being manipulated by the media to support the continuation of a rigged system that the American people cannot win.
The lesser of two evils is still EVIL!

I urge every American, liberal or conservative, right or left, White or Black, Rich or Poor: Vote with integrity and morality for the Third Party Candidate of your choice who is truly closer to your own principles than these two unprincipled, Wall Street-, and media-created puppets of those who hold the real power in America. When you vote for a lesser of two evils, you compromise your own integrity and lose your ability to criticize politicians who sell out their constituents and their own principles.

All of us should vote for a Third Party candidate and make a strong case that we must have complete reform of the two-party dictatorship leading America to disaster. There are two candidates acceptable to large segments of liberals and conservatives: Ralph Nader on the more liberal side and Chuck Baldwin on the conservative side. Or one can even write in a more outspoken candidate against the existing system like John de Nugent.
The point is to not let America’s corrupt elite in finance and media manipulate you into voting against your own conscience!

The Democratic Party can never be reformed until it learns that it cannot ignore the wishes of its rank and file. Democrats who are anti-war and anti-Globalist are blackmailed to support Obama with the specter of a Republican President.

The Republican Party likewise can never be reformed as long as its leadership thinks it can go completely against our interests by blackmailing us with the specter of a Democratic President.

In truth, under both Republicans and Democrats the America we love is going to hell in a hand basket!

We need a clean break. Vote against both McCain and Obama, Vote Third Party! Make a clear statement for the future. Have integrity.
Vote your true beliefs, don’t let them blackmail you!

mafija_x

« Reply #42 on: 27-10-2008, 22:53:20 »
WASHINGTON – Federal agents have broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree, the ATF said Monday.

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

The men also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target, Cavanaugh told The Associated Press.

"They said that would be their last, final act — that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

An Obama spokeswoman traveling with the senator in Pennsylvania had no immediate comment.

The men, Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn., and Paul Schlesselman 18, of West Helena, Ark., are being held without bond. Agents seized a rifle, a sawed-off shotgun and three pistols from the men when they were arrested. Authorities alleged the two men were preparing to break into a gun shop to steal more.

Attorney Joe Byrd, who has been hired to represent Cowart, did not immediately return a call seeking comment Monday.

Cowart and Schlesselman are charged with possessing an unregistered firearm, conspiring to steal firearms from a federally licensed gun dealer, and threatening a candidate for president.

The investigation is continuing, and more charges are possible, Cavanaugh said.

Tex Murphy

• Radioaktivna aleja
Hm...
« Reply #43 on: 28-10-2008, 02:16:37 »
:!:

Počelo je, počelo!
Priziva li ovo još nekom sjećanja na Dan vještica?  :evil:

Demo(n)lisher

« Reply #44 on: 02-11-2008, 18:09:38 »
POLITIČKA DEMAGOGIJA SARE BARAKUDE

Evo kako izgleda politička demagogija koju sprovodi Sara Pejlin na Aljasci pokušavajući da pokaže svoju odlučnost da pomogne najsiromašnijima.

Ne, ne… Nije problem domorodaca Aljaske izgradnja naftovoda i kopanje rude, već ih najviše ugrožavaju vukovi i grizli medvedi. Bog je tu pogrešio i Sara Pejlin, rođena kao katolkinja koja duboko veruje u bibliju i priču i postanku, to mora ispraviti. Koliko je njena filozofija satanistička procenite sami.

Naime, poslednjih godina vukovi su se toliko namnožili da su redukovali populaciju nekih vrsta severnih jelena koje siromašni domoroci love zbog hrane.

Upravni odbor za Divljač (Sekretarijata za ribarstvo i divljač koji nadgleda održavanje ekosistema Aljaske) donosi najviše odluka o živom svetu Aljaske. Čitav odbor je, međutom, sastvljan od ljudi lovaca na trofeje i nema niti jednog biologa ili naučnika koji se bavi proučavanjem prirode. Tu ne postoji ni jedan predstavnik  turističkog biznisa Aljaske. Pejlin je u odbor stavila i svog bivšeg košarkaškog trenera iz sredenje škole.

Tako je odlučeno da se ove godina istrebi 1400 medveda od populacije koja broji 2000 u regionu zapadno od Enkoridža. Odobreno je i ubijanje 60 posto populacije crnih medveda i to i majki i mladunaca.

Mada biolozi od 1960. znaju da zveri u stvari održavaju populaciju koja im je plen u zdravlju (stradaju samo slabije, a najjači opstaju) vukovi i medvedi Aljaske se masovno istrebljuju ( i to mamcima, zamkama i ubijanjem iz vazduha) sve u cilju da se poveća populacija losova koji su u opadanju.

Tako je i Pejlin podržala kampanju za ubijanje vukova iz vazduha. Iako je ovaj predlog čak i od strane lovaca dva puta odbijen i dva puta se protiv njega glasalo u lokalnoj skupštini, Pejlin se sa državnim novcem (protivno zakonu) uključila u kampanju lobirajući za ovaj program.

Namerno se čak i slikala u jeku polemike na kauču svoje kuće sa ubijenim medvedom koga je odstrelio njen otac. Sliku je objavio lokalni Dejli Njuz iz Enkoridža.  Ona je tako sa pozicije guvernera jasno demonstrirala svoj stav i svoju volju, što je bilo protivno zakonima i uticala na poslanike.

Tako je državnim novcem izlobirala program za vazdušno ubijanje vukova koji je usvojen avgusta 2008. Evo kako ta računica izgleda: Vazdušni lov iz aviona košta 500 dolara na sat, a više nego duplo je da se iznajmi helikopter. Matematički za ubijanje 800 vukova ubijenih iz vazduha avionom,  sa prosekom od 4 sata lova da se ubiju (što se smatra najmanjim vremenom) to je najmanje 1.6 miliona dolara troška. Helikopterom duplo skuplje. Plus potrošenih 400 000 dolara na obuku koje je Pejlin odobrila, takođe, iz budžeta. Koliko je siromašnih ljudi Aljaske mogla da se nahrani sa tim novcem? Mnogo više. Ali, to se zove politička demagogija.   Naravno, i za Pejlinove je bolje da avioni lete i troše naftu. Zarada ide i u njihov džep. Iz istog razloga ona želi da otvori Arctic National Wildlife Refuge za kopanje nafte. “Drill, baby, drill!”, bio je slogan ove kampanje.

Odobrila je 2007. godine i ubijanje grizli medveda nastanjenih u nacionalnom parku Katmaji gde su dolazili turisti iz čitavog sveta da bi ih slikali.

Sara Pejlin traži od federalne vlade i da izostavi polarne medvede sa liste ugroženih vrsta. Zašto? Zato što bi to moglo omesti naftnu industriju od stvaranja profita i kopanja Aljaske , a što je i glavni izvor prihoda porodice Pejlin.

Da sve bude onako kako nije pobrinuo se i uticajni Vogue magazin koji je objavio slike lepe aljaske guvernerke, Sare Pejlin, u romatničnom divljem ambijentu "netaknute" aljaske prirode (levo). Nije se slikala ispred naftovoda i rudnih bušotina, u ambijentu koji bi je prikazao u pravom svetlu. Aljaska je jedno veoma lepo i romantično mesto za ljude i životinje. Trust me, stupid!

Truba

« Reply #45 on: 02-11-2008, 18:52:26 »
nabijem je  :evil:
Najjači forum na kojem se osjećam kao kod kuće i gdje uvijek mogu reći što mislim bez posljedica, mada ipak ne bih trebao mnogo pričati...

Son of Man

• See ya in Bambiland...
« Reply #46 on: 03-11-2008, 10:53:53 »
Why voting in the US elections is A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME ...
by Clive Maund

http://www.safehaven.com/article-11727.htm

Originally published November 1st, 2008.

The United States likes to portray itself as the bastion of freedom and champion of democracy, but if this were really true then there would be at least 6 or 8 different parties to choose from at election time, and given that it is now a country of over 300 million people a choice of at least 10 different parties would be more appropriate, but instead there are just two. Why is this? The reason comes down to the "concentration of power" issue that we addressed in an earlier article with respect to corporate American and the systematic disenfranchisement of its population. The reality is that the two remaining political parties, the Democratic and Republican parties are in fact one, and the only reason that the ultimate step is never taken and the parties merged is that with one party to vote for and an election being completely superfluous, even Joe Sixpack would realize that he is living in a dictatership. So the 2 remaining parties continue to dumbbell around each other for ever, maintaining the thinnest facade of democracy, and controlling the country for their elitist masters via their duopoly of power.

The plutocratic elites who control the United States and both the Democratic and Republican parties also have complete control over the media, whose job it is to maintain the illusion of democracy, especially during the farcical circus of the election campaign. They do this by playing up contrived and trivial differences between the parties and by playing up personalities who the voting public can identify with, a recent example of this crude but effective approach being the Alaskan Hockey mom Sarah Palin suddenly being thrust forward into the limelight, and intended to provide a counterpoint to the sagging old man who would be President, John McCain. At a time of life when he should be content to sit in a rocking chair on his front porch, and dead head the roses and perhaps give occasional advice to troubled young people, McCain intends to try to run a country of 300 million people. He looks like one long haul flight would finish him off. Although Obama would seem to be the better choice for President, on account of his youthful energy, generally positive dynamic attitude and eloquent use of English, the sad fact is that he is in the pockets of his plutocratic masters just as McCain is and must end up doing their bidding - if he wasn't his funding would have dried up and he would have been run into a ditch long ago. So with both parties and both candidates completely compromised and representing the same vested interests, it is clear that voting will accomplish absolutely nothing and change nothing - it is a complete and utter waste of time. The entire election campaign is a charade whose real purpose is to maintain the elites' stranglehold on power, whilst at the same time maintaining the illusion that the US is a free and fair society, but otherwise it is a total waste of time and energy.

It is always good to end an essentially gloomy article on a positive note. Whoever wins the election and becomes the next President has got to be an improvement on the crass and imbecilic George W Bush, who only got the job through extreme corruption and graft. If nothing else, election day does provide a chance to socialize and may even present the opportunity for single readers to find a partner. The following chat up lines are tentatively suggested...

Male voter in line to female voter: "You do realize this is a complete waste of time don't you? - we won't change anything..."

Female voter: "Well, yes, but what the heck..."

Male voter: "Might I suggest that we go back to my place and try something a lot more meaningful"...

Feedback would be welcome from readers who try this chat up line whilst at the polling station, even - and especially - if you end up getting kicked shins and/or a black eye. As long-time readers know I am always ready to adjust my thinking...

Dry-Na-Nord

« Reply #47 on: 03-11-2008, 18:56:23 »
Evo još jednog antiobama teksta na srpskom jeziku:

Da li će obama biti izabran?

Praćenje masovnih medija u Americi pred ove izbore pruža vam jedan depresivan doživljaj o stanju u američkom društvu. Koja je slika koju svako od nas ima o američkim medijima? Energični privatni preduzetnici, senzacionalisti željni tiraža i ekskluzive, prate svaki trag, spremni su da unište svakog političara ako nađu neki osnov za to, niko ne može mirno da spava od njih. To je zemlja u kojoj štampa može da smeni predsednika, tj. natera ga da podnese ostavku, kao Niksona.

Ali, džaba ćete tragati na stranicama NYT ili WP ili na programima CNN i durgih mreža za jednom jedinom kritičkom notom o Baraku Obami, kandidatu koju je prava pozivnica za sva bezobrazna njuškala (videti pod Ayers, Rezko, Wright, ACORN, itd itd). No, u njegovom slučaju mediji su neverovanto pitomi. Funkcionišu kao servis u kampanji, koji pokriva i zataškava sve njegove brljotine i problematične stvari, i dijabolizuje i proglašava rasistom svakog ko se usudi da ga iz bilo kog razloga kritikuje. Pogledajte samo jednu činjenicu, koja upućuje da je potrebno ne samo neko novinarsko njuškalo, već vrlo verovatno i Bob Vudvord. Barak Obama najverovatnije nije rođen u SAD, što ga po slovu Ustava automatski diskvalifikuje za mesto predsednika. Philipp J. Berg, advokat iz Filadelfije i pristalica Hilari Klinton je tužio Obamu jednom sudu u Pensilvaniji, tražeći da ovaj obezbedi izvod iz knjige rođenih (pošto je navodno rođen na Havajima). Obama se izvlači na sudu na tehnikalije, tvrdeći kako nije u nadležnosti tog suda da raspravlja o ovom pitanju. Znimljivo pitanje - ako je zaista rođen tamo što ne pokaže izvod nego se izvlači? U međuvremenu se na sajtu Obamine kampanje pojavila elektronska kopija dokumenta koji je predstavljen kao njegov izvod iz knjige rođenih. Ali, odmah su mnogi počeli da ga sumnjiče, uključujući i stručnjake. Uočeno je recimo da dokument po formatu ne odgovara izvodu kakav je u vreme njegovog rođenja izdavan na Havajima, i da nema pečat. Kasnije se ispostavilo da je "izvod" običan faklsifikat koji je jedan Obamin pristalica "kreirao" i štampao na laserskom štampaču! Povučen je sa sajta! Dalje, Obamina majka se vrlo brzo po Barakovom rođenju razvela od njegovog oca i udala za Amerikanca indonežanskog porekla, sa kojim su kasnije prešli u Indoneziju. Filip Berg je obezbedio dokaze da je Obama bio upisan u indonežansku školu pod imenom Bari Sojero, dakle pod prezimenom svog očuha. Da bi neko u to vreme išao u školu u Indoneziji morao je da ima indonežansko državljanstvo, i ni jedno drugo (njihov zakon nije dozvoljavao dvojno državljanstvo). Po američkom zakonu, Obama je tada izgubio američko držaljanstvo i sada ne može da bude kandidat. Jednostavno pitanje - ako sve ovo nije tačno, zašto Obama ne pokaže original izvoda sudu i prekine sve spekulacije, umesto što se izvlači na legalističke smicalice? Jedini logičan odgovor je da sertifikata nema, i da čovek nije rođen u SAD. Ja ću tako misliti sve dok se ne pojavi sa izvodom i pokaže ga. Zašto to ne učini ako je sve desničarska teorija zavere? Najbolji način da se opovrgnu teorije zavere je da se pokaže da nisu tačne.

Stvar koje je meni zapanjujuća u celoj ovoj aferi (i mnogim sličnim vezanim za Obamu) je fenomenalno zataškavanje od strane medija. To se baš ne uklapa u sliku koju svi imamo o američkim medijima. Zar ovo nije bogomdani zadatak za njuškala željna Pulicera? Odmah otići na Havaje i videtei gde je ta bolnica, razgovarati sa osobljem, tražiti izvode drugih ljudi, upoređivati. Otići u Keniju i iskopati sve što se može, uključujući razgovor sa Obaminom babom po ocu koja je izjavila da je bila u sobi gde se mali Barak rodio u Keniji. Otići u Indoneziju i probati da pronađete školu gde je Obama išao, tražiti dokumente o njegovom upisu i saznati da li je ili nije bio indonezijski državljanin. Ništa od svega. Nada. Maca pojela jezik i istraživački elan! Nigde "dubokih grla", tajnih izvora i curenja! Ali, zato su veliki resursi usmereni na spinovanje i istraživanje da li je Sara Pejlin prekršila etički kod kad je otpustila siledžiju,muža svoje sestre iz službe, da li je odeća koju nosi u kampanji njena ili iznajmljena, itd.

Uporedite potpunu i apsolutnu ćutnju glavnih medija o prvorazrednoj senzaciji koju imaju pred nosom sa Obamom, sa recimo energijom svojevremeno uloženom u spionovanje i provere (ispostavilo se falsifikovanog) dokumenta o Bušovoj službi u NAcionalnoj gardi, pa ćete videti o čemu pričam. Koliko bi minuta trebalo glavnim medijima da lansiraju analognu priču o Mekejnu?

Obama će skoro sigurno biti sutra izabran za američkog predsednika, ali uopšte nisam siguran da će biti inaugurisan u januaru 2009. Slučaj Berg v. OBama će pre ili kasnije stići do Vrhovnog suda i Obama će biti prinuđen da pokaže originalni dokument o rođenju, koji će, sklon sam da verujem, pokazati da je rođen u Keniji a ne na Havajima, i da shodno tome, ne može da bude američki predsednik. Ovaj put, međutim, mediji neće oboriti američkog predsednika, već će, kladim se u to, zataškavati i prikrivati stvar sve do poslednjeg trenutka.

mafija_x

« Reply #49 on: 04-11-2008, 03:38:30 »