FILMOVI, TV SERIJE, ANIMACIJE > FILMOVI

Novi Reni Harlin

<< < (4/21) > >>

Kunac:
Ne bih da ponavljam napisano, potpisujem Cripplovu procenu.

RHu treba dobar scenario: asap! Čovek još uvek zna i može da zabiberi čorbu (Čistač izgleda odlično!), ali ako bude prihvatao projekte kao što je ovaj i prethodni, ode mu kraijera u svet filmova rađenih za DVD i kablovsku.

Šteta.

crippled_avenger:
Taj dan je došao.

Evo novog trejlera za novi Rennyjev akcijaš 12 ROUNDS...

http://dobanevinosti.blogspot.com/2009/02/12-rounds-trailer.html

crippled_avenger:
Finnish Film Foundation helps fund Harlin's homecoming, Mannerheim
Jorn Rossing Jensen in Scandinavia
18 Feb 2009 13:12

The Finnish Film Foundation (FFF) has awarded $567,000 (€450,000) of funding to Finnish director Renny Harlin's come-back to local filmmaking, the $12.6m (€10m) Mannerheim, which will be the largest feature film project ever staged in Finland.

The bio-pic stars Finnish actor Mikko Nousiainen as Finland's Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim.

Scripted by Heikki Vihinen and Marko Leino, Mannerheim depicts the life of the Swedish-speaking nobleman, who served the Russian Tsar, before he returned to Finland in 1917 to eventually become president of his country. He died in 1951.

Mannerheim is produced by Solar films' Markus Selin and Jukka Helle. Selin co-wrote and produced Harlin's Born American, also known a Arctic Heart, his 1986 Mike Norris starrer and ticket to Hollywood. Harlin has most recently completed 12 Rounds, which will be released by Fox.

Solar Films has collaborated with the Champion of Liberty Association to realise Mannerheim. Solar Films' co-owner, Nordisk Film, will handle local distribution, with TrustNordisk in charge of international sales.

Besides Mannerheim, the Finnish Film Foundation has allocated $5.8m (€4.6m) for nine local features, including another Selin-Helle production, Aleksi Mäkelä's Hellsinki (Rööperi), which was launched domestically six weeks ago and has so far exceeded 200,000 admissions.

Other recipients of FFF funding included Markku Pölönen (Dog Nail Clipper/Koirankynnen leikkaaja) for Suomen Filmiteollis' Rally On (Ralliraita), which is in post-production and Aleksi Salmenperä (A Man's Work/Miehen työ) for Sputnik's Bad Family (Paha perhe).

Mannerheim is ready to shoot, with principal photography scheduled to commence in March in Finland, Lithuania, Poland and Russia. The film will have its world première in Helsinki on January 15, 2010.

crippled_avenger:
Out doing promotions for "12 Rounds", director Renny Harlin ("CLiffhanger," "Die Hard 2") revealed that a sequel to his 1996 hit "The Long Kiss Goodnight" is in the works, but it may be a while off.

"You know I would love to [make the sequel] and I’ve talked about it but it’s definitely a rumour. Right now there’s nothing really cooking on it" said the Finnish director this week to Moviehole.

In the original, Geena Davis played spy Samantha Caine who lost her memory and became a housewife. Soon her real memories and skills start to re-emerge and Mitch Henessey (Samuel L. Jackson) gets pulled along for the ride as she hunts down those who tried to kill her.

The sequel would focus on Jackson alone and Harlin admits he has a story ready for it - "I do have a story line for it, that I worked out and I know exactly what would happen and I think it would be fantastic and I can reveal as much as saying it would be Sam Jackson to his misfortune crossing paths with Geena Davis's daughter from the first movie who in the first movie was about six years old and who would now be about 19 or 20."

crippled_avenger:
Story  

Renny Harlin's Finnish biopic Mannerheim delayed due to financing
Jorn Rossing Jensen in Scandinavia
16 Mar 2009 14:10

Finnish Hollywood director Renny Harlin's comeback to local filmmaking, the $12.6m (Euros 10m) Mannerheim, which was scheduled to have its world première in Helsinki on Jan 15 next year, has been delayed and is now expected to open during the autumn 2010.

The biopic of Finnish historical legend Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim was due to start shooting March 9 in Finland, Lithuania, Poland and Russia, but Solar Films producers Markus Selin and Jukka Helle had counted on  additional financing which failed to materialise.

”We will certainly finalise the budget, but it will take some time, and when everything is ready, we will still need three or four weeks for preparations. By then the snow will have melted,” explained Selin, who has been working on the project for 10 years.

Scripted by Heikki Vihinen and Marko Leino, Mannerheim – the largest feature film project staged in Finland so far – will be preceded by a novel about Finland’s national father figure, written by Finnish author Hannu Raittala and largely based on Vihinen and Laino’s screenplay.

Starring Finnish actor Mikko Nousiainen, the film depicts the life of the Swedish-speaking nobleman, who served the Russian Tsar, before he returned to Finland in 1917, later to be  president. The Finnish Film Foundation has chipped in $566,000 (Euros 450,000) for the production.

The winter shooting planned for this spring will now take place next winter. Solar Films has collaborated with Finland’s Champion of Liberty Association to package which will be domestically released by Solar co-owner, Nordisk Film, with TrustNordisk in charge of international sales.

Harlin, who was in Helsinki to discuss to discuss the new timetable, left for the US today (March 16) to promote his latest Hollywood movie, 12 Rounds, which Fox will release. His previous credits include Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Cliffhanger, Cutthroat Island and The Long Kiss Goodbye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version