FILMOVI, TV SERIJE, ANIMACIJE > FILMOVI

E sad više nema zajebavanja! Tatko se vratio. Kreće AVATAR

<< < (4/187) > >>

Meho Krljic:

--- Quote ---Imagine a movie in which the viewer is swept along by a narrative, following the action from place to place, but without the intervention of a camera. You can choose which character to watch in a scene, as if you're an invisible witness standing there while a real event plays out.
--- End quote ---

Alaha mu, pa ovi ljudi ne razumeju šta je to što film čini umetnošću vrednom praćenja..

Ghoul:

--- Quote from: "Meho Krljic" ---
--- Quote ---Imagine a movie in which the viewer is swept along by a narrative, following the action from place to place, but without the intervention of a camera. You can choose which character to watch in a scene, as if you're an invisible witness standing there while a real event plays out.
--- End quote ---

Alaha mu, pa ovi ljudi ne razumeju šta je to što film čini umetnošću vrednom praćenja..
--- End quote ---

mi smo dinosauri, moj meho.

vidiš da sve ide niz oluk.

film kao video igrica.

film kao 'izaberi svoju avanturu' (jel se tako zvahu one knjigice za decu, sa alternativnim varijantama pravaca plota?).

bulšit.

Meho Krljic:
Bulšit indid.... I to kažem ja koji volim videoigre...

crippled_avenger:
Michael Biehn has confirmed to Sci-Fi Wire that he has talked with director James Cameron about a role in his upcoming 3D epic "Avatar".

The move would mark a reteaming of Biehn with Cameron and Sigourney Weaver, who last starred together in 1986's "Aliens".

"I've had two very very good meetings with Jim, and they went very well... There have been a lot of other sources that have reported they have sources saying that I'm doing it, but so far I haven't heard anything from Jim. He hasn't cast the role yet" says Biehn.

"Avatar" is the story of a wounded ex-marine who is unwillingly sent to settle and exploit a faraway planet. He gets caught up in a battle for survival by the planet's inhabitants.

Meho Krljic:
Nije rđavo videti da će Majkl Bin da malo profitira. Meni simpatičan vazda bio. Mada može i ovako da se gleda: uzimaju njega jer je jeftin jer će film da bude flop...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version