Author Topic: Energetika juče, danas, sutra  (Read 19771 times)

Meho Krljic

Re: Energetika juče, danas, sutra
« Reply #150 on: 29-10-2019, 08:49:07 »
Researchers transmit energy with laser in ‘historic’ power-beaming demonstration

Naravno, za sada su gubici poveliki ali ovo je ipak impresivno.

Meho Krljic

« Reply #152 on: 08-11-2019, 09:09:19 »
An Energy Breakthrough Could Store Solar Power for Decades

Scientists at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg have figured out how to harness the energy and keep it in reserve so it can be released on demand in the form of heat—even decades after it was captured. The innovations include an energy-trapping molecule, a storage system that promises to outperform traditional batteries, at least when it comes to heating, and an energy-storing laminate coating that can be applied to windows and textiles. The breakthroughs, from a team led by researcher Kasper Moth-Poulsen, have garnered praise within the scientific community. Now comes the real test: whether Moth-Poulsen can get investors to back his technology and take it to market.
  BOTTOM LINE -  Effectively harnessing the sun’s rays is key to addressing climate change. Swedish researchers say their system can help commercialize solar energy. 

mac

• http://www.facebook.com/mihajlo.cvetanovic
« Reply #153 on: 17-11-2019, 20:23:26 »
Evo ga još jedan kao ja, što se loži na torijum:

https://youtu.be/biToH42YZZ4

Meho Krljic

« Reply #154 on: 21-11-2019, 09:02:07 »
Secretive energy startup backed by Bill Gates achieves solar breakthrough

Naravno, reči poput "secretive", "startup", "bill", "gates" i "breakthrough" sugerišu da ovo sve treba konzumirati uz dosta soli, ali evo, da zabeležimo:

Heliogen, a clean energy company that emerged from stealth mode on Tuesday, said it has discovered a way to use artificial intelligence and a field of mirrors to reflect so much sunlight that it generates extreme heat above 1,000 degrees Celsius.
Essentially, Heliogen created a solar oven — one capable of reaching temperatures that are roughly a quarter of what you'd find on the surface of the sun.
The breakthrough means that, for the first time, concentrated solar energy can be used to create the extreme heat required to make cement, steel, glass and other industrial processes. In other words, carbon-free sunlight can replace fossil fuels in a heavy carbon-emitting corner of the economy that has been untouched by the clean energy revolution.

Meho Krljic

« Reply #155 on: 26-11-2019, 06:28:45 »
Scientific Breakthrough: MIT Solves Two Huge Energy Problems

Scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have published a paper that details the mechanism of a battery device that can suck out the carbon dioxide from the air, store it, and then release it for sequestration or storage and subsequent sale: the oil and gas industry uses CO2 to improve well output.

Meho Krljic

« Reply #156 on: 07-12-2019, 06:48:25 »
Rivers could generate thousands of nuclear power plants worth of energy, thanks to a new ‘blue’ membrane 

Green energy advocates may soon be turning blue. A new membrane could unlock the potential of “blue energy,” which uses chemical differences between fresh- and saltwater to generate electricity. If researchers can scale up the postage stamp–size membrane in an affordable fashion, it could provide carbon-free power to millions of people in coastal nations where freshwater rivers meet the sea.

mac

• http://www.facebook.com/mihajlo.cvetanovic
« Reply #157 on: 07-12-2019, 10:53:03 »
Ja ne verujem ekonomsku i ekološku održivost tog rešenja sa mešanjem slatke i slane vode. Ali nemam čak ni ideju zašto mi se to sve čini sumnjivo.

scallop

« Reply #158 on: 07-12-2019, 11:36:25 »
Ja ne verujem ekonomsku i ekološku održivost tog rešenja sa mešanjem slatke i slane vode. Ali nemam čak ni ideju zašto mi se to sve čini sumnjivo.

Biću na tvojoj strani. Ako popišemo rešeta, sita, obične, difuzione i membranske filtre, svi su skloni kolmiranju kao kontra procesu. Kolmiranje je stručna reč za zapušavanje. Uvek postoji zrno veće od rupe. Kad se uključi trajanje postane zaguljeno.  xcheers
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain.

Meho Krljic

« Reply #159 on: 07-12-2019, 12:21:56 »

U raspravi na slashdotu koja je nastupila povodom ovog teksta isto je dovedeno u pitanje ugrožavanje životne sredine na ime promene pH vrednosti vode u blizini membrane ali ja, naravno, sa svojom srednjoškolskom hemijom teško da mogu da tu dam informisan komentar...

Što se ekonomske dimenzije tiče, za sada je ovo samo proof of concept, kako u tekstu i piše, jer ne može da se napravi ništa čak ni veličine poštanske marke.

Accuphase

« Reply #160 on: 07-12-2019, 19:25:13 »
Braća Šćiptari imaju "termonuklearne elektrane" na Kosova???
Tako piše u članak...

https://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija.php?yyyy=2019&mm=12&dd=07&nav_id=1627710